All orders received on the bestcoastbeverages.com website will conform to Sipsy’s cancellation and refund policies.
Due to state law, alcohol products are non-refundable.
Orders can not be canceled or refunded once the order has shipped. An order may be canceled if it has not yet shipped, however we will assess a $8.99 restocking fee. If an address correction is required after an item has been shipped out, an address correction fee of $18 will also apply.
Here is more information regarding our refund policy:
1. If a product is incorrect, spoiled, or contaminated, you will need to notify us the same day it was delivered. Damage may be reported at time of delivery to the delivery provider. Photo evidence will be required. Do not discard the item as it may need to be picked up and returned to Sipsy. You can refuse delivery of a damaged product. You may need to contact the manufacturer for quality-related concerns. If you are approved
for a refund by Sipsy, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment in 3 business days.
2. Method of refund – We will refund the amount to the same form of payment used or credit your account.
3. Product condition – Product must be returned in its original condition. Opened or used products will not be accepted.
4. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a refund request.
5. A $8.99 restocking fee will be assessed for all returns except in the case where an incorrect item was delivered, item is spoiled, contaminated or otherwise not consumable.
6. If the recipient can’t be reached after three delivery attempts, the product will be shipped back to Sipsy. We will issue a full refund minus the original shipping cost, the return shipping cost, and the $8.99 restocking fee.
7. Refunds will not be issued for packaging variations. As product packaging, wrapping, labeling changes from time to time, the images on the website may not be identical to the packaging you receive (this includes the can(s) itself). We will not accept returns for
product packaging variations. If you have any questions about the packing or can, you can chat with us before placing your order.